1. Coat the bottom of a big frying pan with oil.
2. Fry the rice over medium-high heat stirring constantly until it turns golden brown.
3. In a blender put the water, sazon, onion, garlic, tomato, and salt and blend until everything is mixed about 20 seconds.
4. Pour into frying rice. It will sizzle and pop.
5. Stir to mix cover with lid bring temperature to medium and let cook.
6. It should only take about twenty minutes to cook. Do not stir frequently it messes up cooking time, but do watch so it doesn't burn on bottom.
7. If rice is still hard it needs to cook longer.